Monday, May 7, 2007

No more tired me...

Well I think I've solved it... I've been exhausted all week and was good for nothing yesterday. So yesterday I probably slept for a total of 16 hours throughout the day. My day consisted of waking at 7:30am checking e-mail and surfing the net for a few hours then going back to sleep, waking up, checking e-mail again, taking a shower, going back to sleep then walking up at 5 feeling refreshed and chirpy. I guess my body needed it.
Matt and I went out bowling and eventually Gavin (his roomie) and Alexis (his roomie's date) joined us. This was a bit awkward because Matt and I were just hanging out and Gavin and Alexis were on a date. It was good fun though but for some reason I completely sucked at bowling and managed to break 100 the first game but second game I only got 70. Anyways it wasn't too good for the ego... and thank god I wasn't there to impress cuz I am sure I did just the opposite. No big deal tho I had a good time.
Today I am set on studying and doing assignments! I want to catch up now... and finally I feel that I have the energy to do so. I'll ease myself into it slowly. get started on Professional development and hydrotherapy and then work my way up to neuroanatomy (which we have a mid term on this week *freak*).
Oh and it turns out that I have enough points to fly to the peg and Ottawa/Montreal which is pretty exciting. So during my two weeks off I am planning on going to visit la famille back in the peg and friends in Montreal and Ottawa. A lot of people have been telling me that Montreal is the place to go for a good time so... I think I'll go :) Plus there's Jenny, Celine, Scarlett, Melody (well she's in the boonies I think but I am sure we can drag her out of the boonies) there so it would be good to visit them. Then I'd go to Ottawa to visit Nadine :) While in the peg I'll visit the whole family which will be good and maybe we can go camping (being I'd miss camping here in Vancouver if I were to fly east).
Man I miss my family! I miss my good friends as well... I guess that's what happens when you grow older and busier. Well I best get crackin on this homework stuff. Sadly Grand papa's trick of sleeping on your books doesn't work... I tired that when I was a kid when I had to memorise my concours d'art oratoire (I am sure I spelt that wrong) needless to say it didn't work.

No comments: