Wednesday, May 23, 2007

13 year old boy stabbed and killed, 3 other teens in hospital

When I read this news headline, my heart sank and I could feel my throat tighten up. It's things like this that make me wonder what the hell society's come to? Sure we don't know whether he was part of a gang or not... but still! At 13 you should still be playing with your GI Joe's or something!
This happened on Monday so it was on Tuesday's headlines. I figured this might just be an other headline that will come and go like other horrific ones but I am constantly reminded of this every time I go to and from school. This 13 year old got stabbed on the corner of main and terminal and there's always some flowers there and people mourning.
It's hard to see that. I also don't quite understand why it's affected me enough for me to want to blog about it. Oh well.

No comments: