Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sunshine, chirping birds, crashing waves and great company

Just about sums up my day... add gelato, beer and pizza to the mix and that's exactly what my day was like... It's been totally fantastic! Today we've spent the day in Paia. We met up with Sarah, Deb and Geoff's daughter and then spent the day lounging on the beach. Poor Brandon is burnt to a crisp so he hid in the shade.
I don't think I've blogged about who this Brandon character is yet... and well he's a guy I met in Vancouver... we met off plenty of fish and during our first meeting I half kidded that he should come with us to Maui. He said he'd sleep on it and while he did so, I asked Maja if she'd mind. She said the more the merrier and Brandon decided to come so here he is :) travelling with us now. We've all gotten along great (despite not really knowing each other) and we're still having a great time. Now it's time for a quick shower before we head into town for dinner...

No comments: