Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ready... get set... INSPIRE!

... or not. Sunday was an awesome day of studying! 10 hours of productivity! That's what I call good work! I was hoping yesterday would yield the same results. Instead, after treating a client, I walked down commercial drive, stopping into shops to see if they had the specific type of pant that I was looking for (I call them Jesus pants, really, they're just light cotton pants or capris... kinda like these...). No such luck. But it was fun to walk along the drive non the less. It's so awesome there! I'd definitely like to live on or around the drive when I move out. It was such a beautiful day too. It was the first time I was out in a t-shirt and I didn't get cold. It was almost even... warm?
Once I got home, I didn't feel like I could study so I had a nap hoping that would help things. It didn't. It was so sunny and warm outside that there was no way that I could stay inside and study. Come on! It was the first day of warmth and sunshine in Vancouver! I had to get out! So I did :) I went for a walk around the seawall with Teako and a guy. The company was great and I didn't feel guilty for enjoying the sunshine. This morning, inspiration hasn't come but I am going to have to study anyways. Final 3 out of 10 is this afternoon and I gotta be ready to kick it's behind!
Ok enough procrastinating! I am going to study!

No comments: