Thursday, May 8, 2008

5 down 3 to go!

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Today's exam went better then anticipated. Anyways I feel like I did a very good job. After blogging, I went to school because I figured if I stayed at home I'd just freak out and be useless. At school, I studied a bit with Pam, goofed around with Jen and Kristine and then went over special tests with Rosie. Those girls are live savers! Before the final, Rosie and I were in a bit of a panic but I think it was a healthy panic because we laughed a lot. So it was quite good :)
After the final, I found out that I passed systemic treatment with 82% which I am happy with. I kinda maybe wish I did a little bit better but it really doesn't matter. I passed!
I celebrated my achievements by: writing out my "to bring list" for Hawaii, making freshly squeezed raspberry, blueberry, strawberry and blackberry juice, dancing to 60s tunes while making a big salad with lots of avocado. I may have gotten a bit carried away with the dancing cuz I almost choked on my salad... :) Oops! I was home alone so it was kinda nice. I was however looking forward to hanging out with Dad for a bit but he must be out getting something for mothers day. I don't know. I also got a letter from Grand Maman and Grand Papa Fontaine with was totally awesome! I love it that I still get letters from them! They also included an article that they thought might interest me :) What thoughtful lovely Grandparents!
Anyways it's just about 7, so I am going to study for systemic pathology for about two hours, take a nice bath then go to bed early so I can be up early to study! Just one exam tomorrow, it's a written so that's good. I also get to go for a PAP test... Gotta get everything done before Hawaii time! Less then 4 days to go!

No comments: