Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I have the cutest cat EVER!

Yep I do! Minette came by at about 1 (which is usually when I break for lunch when I am studying, but now I have to leave at 2 to go review quickly with Pam before our exam, which starts at 3:50) to tell me it was lunch time (hers and mine). This time I stayed put, so she jumped up on my lap and sat there, quietly purring while I continued to type out the special tests for the ankle. Eventually she got bored and lay her paws and head on my arm.
My heart almost exploded with love for my furry friend. She made me smile and kinda cry because I am happy that she is feeling good (and not dead). I feel terrible for abandoning her while in Hawaii, however she will be very well taken care of thanks to Maggie and Joey who will take turns cat sitting.
Ok 34 more minutes until I have to leave and only 3 special tests to go... Oh and I have to get ready. I am sure that the examiner won't be happy if I show up in my PJ's.

1 comment:

Steve and Marcy said...

She sure is Janelle . . . Please give her an extra Hug and a scratch for me. Thinking of you and Minette . . Say Peanuts . . . Say I Love You Lots . . For Sure!!
Uncle Steve