Thursday, May 1, 2008

Guys are so easy to please...

I've got this one friend who has the occasional "perverted moment". Tonight he had one of those moments and I happened to be his victim of choice (I don't know why, he knows he's not getting anything from me)...
chris says: (10:51:59 PM)
talk dirty to me!
RainyDaySunshine - Go slow: Life in progress. says: (10:52:42 PM)
mud, dust, worms, manure, sand, rocks...
chris says: (10:53:28 PM)
thats what im talking about!
RainyDaySunshine - Go slow: Life in progress. says: (10:54:15 PM)
muddled water, pollution, smog, poop, mould, spores...
chris says: (10:54:26 PM)
:)
Ah guys are so easy to please :P
In other news... Joanna liked the pics I took on Saturday and wants to put them on the Women in the Round myspace :) That makes me smile :P And yes the show rocked! It's such a treat to see Joanna Chapman-Smith, Kate Reid and Sarah MacDougall play :)

No comments: