Saturday, May 31, 2008

On the move...

Or will be once I've become an RMT. Over the past few years I've believed that Vancouver is where I am going to spend the rest of my life (other then travel of course). It's a beautiful city, I love it here... well things in my life are changing and my want for staying local is changing too.
Lately I've found Vancouver to be too big, too noisy and just rather stifling. I think I want to move... somewhere where there are more like minded people... somewhere greener... somewhere smaller. So where will that somewhere be? Well I am not too sure. Quite a few people seem to be moving around Prince George. I've never been there. It could be on my to do list of places to go this summer. Check it out, see what it's like... see if there's a market for RMT's and maybe move up there. Who knows.
It seems all a bit strange and quite far out of my comfort zone. I've stayed local all my life. Heck I've lived in the same home. I really don't know what it's like to move around, to be in a different community or city. So it's quite a big step for me to feel like I want to move away from the comforts of Vancouver...
Now don't get me wrong. Vancouver is beautiful. But it's expensive and it's big. And that just doesn't seem appealing to me right now.

No comments: