Thursday, May 8, 2008

It has been a mess from the start...

And now it's a mess all the way to the finish line. Spinal treatment oral practical is in 4 hours from now and I am about to cry or throw up... I can't decide which one. I might do both. I remember earlier saying that it's not a big deal if I fail... I will just have to do it over again. Thing is... I don't want to do it over again. The class sucked! Fucked if I want to do it over again! Once was bad enough.
I do realize that it's entirely my fault, therefore I will not try to blame anyone. Even though the teachers organizational skills were lacking (either that or I didn't understand how he tried to organize the course) it was still my responsibility to take the textbooks and figure it out on my own. Apparently trying to figure out 4 months worth of class in the span of a week... doesn't quite work.
So what am I going to do? Well blogging helped :) I realized that if I do have to do the class again, as much as it would suck, I am taking the summer off, therefore I can do it again and will have all the patience and time in the world to figure this shit out. I am also going to keep studying because I want to do everything to help me pass. Sure I might also throw up but I think this is unrelated to the exams and more related to me eating an entire container of taziki out of nervousness (and they don't make lactose free taziki, therefore my body is rebelling).

No comments: