Monday, January 28, 2008

R&Ring

Yesterday was a day of firsts! For the first time I spent the ENTIRE DAY IN BED! Ok so I did make my way home from Pams and I did get up to eat but otherwise I did nothing :) I slept, I surfed the net (reading up on Science of Mind and other things) and just plain old enjoying the day. During all of this, I had Kate Reid's CD on repeat. It was great! I didn't touch homework either.
Today I don't have to leave home! No naturopath appointments, nothing. I've migrated to my work desk though because I do want to get a bit of studying in today. This week doesn't look like it'll be too stressful... just a quiz in systemic treatment and a midquarter in spinal treatment. One thing I will do this week though is buy a guitar. After saturday night I've decided that I want to pick up playing guitar. Whether acoustic or classical, I am not too sure yet. Classical does seem to be a better fit, yet I found this amazing acoustic guitar on craigslist. We'll see how it all pans out :)

No comments: