Thursday, January 3, 2008

Petit escargot, sort de ta coquille.

Welcome to 2008. This year is going to be a great one because in December I graduate! YAY! Still a bit to go but I will make it. New years resolutions for this year? I haven't really made any because I've found that in the past I tend to break them or forget I even made them. One thing I will be doing though is pushing myself a little bit more and doing more things that I love doing.
I'm pretty good at keeping to things that are comfortable and not stepping outside of my comfort zone but I wan to push that this year. Throw caution to the wind a little. So tomorrow I am going to go work on a dairy farm. Yep it does sound a little absurd but I figure why not? I like the farm back in the Peg, I like animals (well cows being they'll be who I am going to be working with) and it's outdoors. I am actually quite excited about this though. Hopefully I won't get the cows sick. I'm still coughing a lot (too much really... but I don't think it's anything to worry about).
I also found myself a hiking/backpacking buddy. Though he is a bit more advanced then I am... maybe it'll work out. I'd like to hit more of the trails this year. We have stunning mountains in our own back yard and I think it would be a shame to let them just sit there without discovering their beauty.
Other things I've discovered this year... Great music such as Iron and Wine and Lolly Jane Blue. I've also watched so much House MD (finished second season) that I can now watch people get needles. Yeah I actually cover my eyes every time anything pierces the skin (a fear of mine...) my family finds it rather funny when they walk in, I'm watching TV but I have my eyes covered.
Well time to go have breakfast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.