Sunday, January 6, 2008

I got mah baby!

Wow I what a busy few days! I want to blog about my adventure at the farm (which was great) and my adventure snowshoeing (second time around) but I am just too damn tired. Pam and I went up to Cypress today to do a little bit of snowshoeing and we ended up on the trails for about 4 and a half hours. It was a bit longer than anticipated because we took a wrong turn (which is easy to do in whiteout). We also did black diamond trails so my legs are freaking spaghetti! Took some amazing pics though so I will post those tomorrow.
Once we got down from the mountain I met up with my cousin Joey (Mum's side) and his girlfriend Christel (who's my cousin but on Dad's side) and they came over, we cooked dinner and visited for a while before they left to go to the airport to pick up one of Christel's friends. They have moved here now so we'll be seeing more of them! YAY!
I also got my Canon Rebel XTi this evening (an hour ago) so I am really excited! I now have an other toy to love! Tomorrow Christel and I are going to out and take pictures (she's a photographer and has the Canon EOS 40D... it's the big brother version of mine) so I will get to see how my new baby works.
All the while my poor baby Minette is getting sicker and sicker. She pooped 7 times around the house yesterday. 7!!! She's also hanging out in the washroom a lot (which is what she does when she's having a bad day). She's lots a lot of weight since last week and isn't eating anything except a few pieces of human food. She's even a bit cuddlier then she was a while ago.
Anyways I am going to bed... so tired. I still have a bad cough too... but I got tired of trying to get better and nothing happening. It sucks because I cough pretty much any time I inhale. That's a lot of coughing. I have a better appreciation for people who have chronic respiratory disorders.

Sleep now.

No comments: