Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A boy with a coin he crammed in his jeans, then making a wish he tossed in the sea

Funk all done. After an early to bed last night and an early rise this morning I left to go to the gym. There I met Christel and we worked our little tail feathers off. It was great to have her there because we pushed each other. It felt good to feel that familiar burn, to feel my body crying out for what it needed. It was amazing. A quick half hour in the sauna prevented any muscle soreness and had me sharp and ready to tackle neurotreatment. Neurotreatment was interesting and I think will be a great class.
After school I was on a quest to find a teething ring for Denise's new baby Anna (we're putting together a basket for baby Anna which we're going to give to Denise tomorrow. This week is her last week before she starts mat leave). Who would have thought it was that hard to find. In the end I gave up and went to Babies R Us. I ended up finding the same teething rings as I had as a baby (except I got pink and green for Anna, I had blue and yellow). I also found an irresistible pacifier pod so I picked that up too because I thought it was a great idea! I have yet to make a little IOU for the baby blanket that I am still working on.
Anyways tonight has been laid back. I've tidied up a bit but otherwise I've been listening to Tegan and Sara and Iron and Wine. Well time to crochet a bit and then go to sleep. Full day of systemic treatment tomorrow. I am actually really looking fore ward to it!

Update on Minette: This evening we had a family talk about how we want to go about things with Minette. I stood firm with me not wanting to put her down unless she's suffering. I think some people want to rush it but I don't think I could live with myself if we put her down now or any time soon (while she's healthy). It's tough.

**Title is from Boy with a Coin from Iron and Wine. I didn't know what to name this blog post so I figured it should be the next bit of lyrics that played and these were it.**

No comments: