Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Nom Nom Nom

Damn that school eats my energy! First day back and it's left me exhausted. Neuroanatomy was fine but by systemic orthopedic treatment I was done. Staying for orientation for friends for life was pretty rough (being I'd already done it I just wanted to go home). Maja wasn't at school and I don't know if she'll be back. She's not answering phone calls now nor was she during the break.
I've done nothing since I got home. I could have studied or done endless other things but I just can't get myself to. I didn't even want to blog about my dairy farming or my snow shoeing. I did however sit on the couch and cry for a bit. Not about anything in particular. Nothing to be sad about. Just needed to let my eyes leak for a while. I kinda just want to be cuddled right now.
All of this is probably just nerves about going back full time. I am going to finish this program even if it kills me.
Tonight I'm going to go to bed early and then tomorrow before class I am going to go to the gym. Hopefully that'll make neurotreatment a bit easier.

Posted the pics of my snowshoeing adventures with Pam on my smugmug account. I also posted the pics from yesterday (playing with the camera at the Aquarium with Christel).
The Canucks are currently tied with the Islanders with less then 7 minutes left to go in the game. Go Canucks Go.
Minette is now eating the wooden living room door because she's no longer allowed in the living room.

No comments: