Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One week.

It has been one week since Minette has been gone. The week has gone by quickly. Tonight was the first night where I was able to read a comment from someone about Minette's death without crying. My eyes stung but they didn't spring a leak. I did not stop them either. Less crying is good. I'm dehydrated as it is.
I am working shorter shifts and getting more done. No studying yet. Tomorrow. I promise. Have I mentioned that I am the queen of procrastination?
I feel terribly exhausted. I don't know if it's because my health has been bothering me (this is an other story in itself... it almost deserves it's own blog... don't want to write about it because it would just be one giant bitch fest) or if it's because I am still feeling down about Minette.
Early to bed again tonight. Maybe I'll go now so that I can read an extra bit more (trying to finish some non school related stuff before school starts... this will prevent procrastination while in school.). I also have to read Darkness Visible by William Styron before professional development 500 begins. PD 500 will be all about death and how to cope as a therapist when one of our clients pass away. I am looking forward to PD 500 but it might bring up some things that are quite raw. I'll bring tissues.

No comments: