Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Today's morning study time was brought to you by the muscle Levator Labii Superioris Alaeque Nasi

Damn! That just happened to be a muscle with a long name... they're really not all that complicated. This muscle just lifts the upper lip and flares the nostrils, nothing complicated.

Anyways I am back to watching the sunrise from my desk in the morning. So far I've managed to stay in the good habit of studying 3 muscles before leaving for school. I then review them before bed. Last night I rocked my 3 muscles! Remembered everything about them! Even innervation and arterial supply! Woo go me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sunrise from the deck? that sounds nice! I wish I could make myself get up earlier to do stuff. Im too lazy. Good work with the muscles, babe. Before you know it, you'll know all of them! :)