Wednesday, October 29, 2008

DDDUUUUUDDDDEEEE!

I was sitting on the bus this morning, on my way to school, when I notice two young men get on the bus. I immediately noticed that they both looked quite high. Or did they look tired? I look around at the rest of the sleepy souls on the bus and I decide that they were most likely high. By this time they'd shuffled back far enough to be standing right in front of where I was sitting. After some spacey swaying around, the short guy says to the tall guy in an attempted whisper "Dduuuuuudddee I am SO high! heh heh". Unable to contain it, I smile and think of how I sure as heck couldn't afford to kill a brain cell.
Shortly after we drove by an older gentleman with a long white beard and A SANTA HAT! For a moment, I thought I was high as well! But my eyes hadn't deceived me. There was an older man with a santa hat and a long beard. The guys also noticed this and were beside themselves. It was really funny to watch and it sure put a smile on my face before I got to school.

No comments: