Monday, October 6, 2008

Smarter with every word

Did you know?
The testes develop near the kidneys and they usually being their descent into the scrotum during the latter half of the seventh month of fetal development?

Bet ya didn't. I found this out an hour ago. I also studied for an other hour before taking a quick blog break before hitting the books again in a couple of minutes. School is 16 hours away and I guess I am kind of nervous. I must be. Last night I dreamt that I was being followed by this half dead person that happened to resemble a certain staff member. This was no short dream too... it lasted all night! As soon as I closed my eyes again, there he was. I am sure going back won't be as bad as I think it is but for now it's got me nervous. Anyways I am quite ready and as the hours progress I will only become more so. Today I studied my three muscles, got my binders ready, found out what the mysterious MET (muscle energy technique) class was (first class tomorrow, I want to show up prepared) and so far have spent 3 hours studying the reproductive chapter. I get to take a nice long break in an hour when I head off for an hour and a half of yoga.... yay!
The weekend was awesome. Justin and I spent it together, going for a walk around Lynn Valley on Friday after work, doing some yoga on Saturday and celebrating Mom's birthday on Sunday. We also managed to fit in a lot of cuddle time which was great. The following 15 weekends will be interesting as I will have clinic on Saturday nights which means I am not out of school until 6 then I have Sunday and Monday off... Justin has Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Rats! We will figure something out!
I was quite stoked to find out that I actually get a Christmas break! WOO! Sure it's also our reading break but at least we get some time off. They also lengthened the term by a week. Ew. Unfortunately Student Loans hasn't come through for me this time so I am going to have to manage school, clinic, work and a long distance relationship. The next 8 months might be a bit of a challenge. I am up for it though! I've signed up for yoga to help me though all of this too. Gotta stay calm and focused. Speaking of calm and focused, I should hit the books again.

**Mt. Baker photos are up**

No comments: