Wednesday, October 15, 2008

First final tomorrow

And I just had Spinal treatment and A&P today. My brain is done! It's just about 5pm and I am already in my PJ's ready for bed. Tomorrow I have to make sure to drag myself out of bed when my alarm rings. 2am or 3am, I haven't decided yet. Maybe 2:30.
This week we welcomed the new level 100. There are so many of them that there are two classes! Sure that's only 31 students but compared to our 8 student classes that's a lot of fresh blood. They're so cute :) all bright eyed with big smiles. Eager. It's quite nice to see.
My new class is thoroughly awesome! The girls are so fantastic I feel very privileged! Today while in A&P class, I got a little chilly so I put my wrist warmers (thanks Gillian) and hat on and one of the girls put a blanket around me! I thought it was so sweet. Everyone seems to take care of each other. The environment is very supportive. They are also super duper smart so it makes me want to be smarter and study harder.
Speaking of study harder I should get to bed... maybe read my notes over before sleep.

No comments: