Tuesday, December 18, 2007

No corset for me today :(

Well I give myself props... I went lingerie shopping and came back empty handed! It's not that nothing fit... many things did. It's just hard to justify buying yourself some lingerie when you're single. But man was it tempting! Here I was with Maja who was trying some on herself and sending sexy texts to her boyfriend... kinda made me miss it.
On a totally different note the Canucks and devils are playing tonight and I am pretty stoked. So stoked that I think Pharmacology will go by the way side and I am going to have to watch the game. Hell it's going to be Luongo vs Brodeur! That's the two best goalies in the league! Now we get to see who's number one. Go Canucks Go!

Update: Luongo fucking rocks. Yes he does. Shutout 5-0. I am also going to rent the past seasons of House during this coming break. Now I am going to bed. Pharmacology exam tomorrow, I should have studied tonight but couldn't get myself to. Then again that's what getting up at 3am is for.

2 comments:

Donna said...

If you're looking for a really awesome corset.. check out Jenni at Deadly Couture on Cambie. Awesome, awesome, awesome stuff. :)

Janelle said...

Ha ha don't tempt me...