Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Cheer :)

Wow what a busy holiday season! It's been non stop since the 22nd but it's been great! This morning I am getting ready to go snow shoeing with my cousin Nadine! Neither of us have ever been so it should be a hoot. We're doing a "self guided tour" of the trails. After all how hard could it be? But first I have to hit up a sport store to get myself some snow pants... Apparently I shrunk or something cuz they don't fit me anymore. Bizzare. Ah well!
Grand Maman left this morning already but Christopher and Sarah are arriving tonight (just for a short visit). That's one thing about Christmas... I don't know what I like more... Christmas itself or the visit from family and friends. Afterall I only get to see Nadine, Chris and Sarah once a year.
Anyways time to get stuff together for our adventure in the snow!

No comments: