Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

Actually I'm dreaming of disease and medications and things like that... not a white Christmas. Not yet. And even then I'll probably be too tired to realize it's going to be Christmas soon. I will just wake up and it'll be here. Woo?
I was in a big funk two days ago (may not have seemed like it in my last post)... ended up crying myself to sleep. Fucking sucked. Couldn't really sleep so I blogged about what was bugging me. Being it may be too disclosing (not for me, for the other person who was involved) I didn't post it. Next morning I felt a bit better but it wasn't until after my pharmacology exam (which I think went very well) that I felt normal again. I'll stick by believing that writing about what is bothering you helps a lot. There's something about seeing your own writing and really thinking about it (and not suppressing it) that makes a world of a difference.
Grand Maman came in from Winnipeg yesterday. It's great to have her here for the holidays. It's the first time we've had Grand Parents (or Parent) here for the holidays. Luckily Mum has been keeping her busy so I can hid in my corner and study. Last exam is on Saturday. YAY!
Managed to go to the gym last night. Was impressed as to how disrespectful and mean some gym guys can be... but fortunately yesterday was my first encounter with this type. Was too tired to push myself at the gym so I only did half of my routine and then spent 30 minutes in the sauna. The French guy was there again so it made the time go by quickly. There was also a guy who had been in an accident (what kind, I didn't ask) and was slowly rehabbing from it. It was interesting because we talked about injuries and rehab and stuff like that. I don't know if the sauna at a gym is a good place to do networking... but I figure it's better then a bar.
Finished Grand Maman's x-mas present yesterday! It's amazing! I am going to make one for me. Haven't had time to take a pic of it yet. But will when I give it to her.
Been studying all day today. Took a break to go to the dentist (again). Ordered my camera (Canon Rebel XTi) today... YAY! I am hoping to get it before the new year! Tomorrow Pam is coming over so we can study together! :) I find it really helps to have someone to study with... certainly when there are subjects that are a bit harder to swallow... like neuropath.
Ok back to studying.

No comments: