Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Frosty Rose

We've been fortunate that this winter has been a beautiful one. It feels like it's been colder but it is probably due to the beautiful clear days that we've been having. Being my travel time is when the sun rises in the morning and when the sun sets in the evening there's always gorgeous scenery on my way to and from school. I've always found it frustrating that I can't capture these moments into pictures because my POS camera is now an even bigger piece of shit because it's broken. So I'm left with my mobile phone.
On my way to school sometime last week, I came across this beautiful rose that had been walked on by morning commuters and then frozen because of the cold weather. Every time I look at the picture (it's set as my background on my mobile) I am reminded that it's really the little things in our lives that make it beautiful.

No comments: