Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stacks and stacks of paper!!!

I've sorted through the majority of my school papers and organized them by class and I've put them in order. There was this one lonely pile that was a mix of EVERYTHING!!! Most pages didn't have a class name on them or a date or anything other then little scrawly bits that matter. This afternoon I took the time to sort through them and there wasn't much of any importance. I did find this:
5 Pillars of Success

  1. Passion: love what you do. Everything you do, do it with passion. Be passionate about yourself.
  2. Education
  3. Accountable: A mistake is really an opportunity for learning.
  4. Consistent
  5. Advice
The little notes that I scribbles next to passion and accountability made me smile. Those are two things that I think are really important in my life.

I also found a list of goals. There isn't a time frame as to when I want them done by and reading them over I find that they still apply.
  • Raise over $7 000 for the BC Cancer Foundation. (I've done this, and more!)
  • Make some money selling my bracelets. (I've done this! Stopped doing it though because it took too much time)
  • Work at a spa/clinic to start to pay off my student loans. (Working on it. Finding it funny that I was already thinking of paying off my student loans two terms into my schooling)
  • Have a family where I am happy and look forward to waking up with them every morning. (This made my heart all warm and fuzzy. This is still one of my goals. I liked the way I worded this)
  • Work with pregnant women and children (maybe their husbands too). (Again, still one of my goals. Had to chuckle that I put the husbands as an afterthought)
Ok time to finish sorting through the papers then work on taxes. See what a lovely day can do to you? Makes going through piles of paper, taxes and reviewing bearable.

No comments: