Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh damn

This is why one should not procrastinate!
I've been glancing at my anatomy and physiology papers for the past week or so. I've been opening books, looking at words, taking books for walks with the good intention that I will study on the bus, in a cafe or elsewhere... but nothing. This mid term covers 7 chapters. All of which are review. Because of the sheer volume and such a short period of time to cover all of the material, I've been intimidated so when I look at what needs to be tackled, I do like any good student does. I put it away in the hopes that when I look at it next time it'll be less intimidating.
Now it's the night before the mid term and I haven't studied as much as I would have liked. I also just came to the realization that 50% of my notes for this exam are at school. Lesson learned? No. Not yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really sound like me with my comprehensive final.... I should be doing Biochem right now, but hey there is always tomorrow! Hope all worked out for you and I am sure you did awesome!