Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ssshhhhhhh!!!

Damn house! So loud! Ok so the basement is and that's where I study, sleep and basically live when I am not at school. My bro and his fiance are in the room next door studying and talking while listening to trance and now Mom has started to work out on the treadmill. Normally this wouldn't bother me too much except I am getting freaking fed up with studying so I need peace and quiet so that nothing is bothering me and so I have nothing to complain about.
It's getting frustrating! During the weekend I work, study and play a little and prepare myself for the exam that I have in professional development and my afternoon class (which varies, but always has an exam). Tuesday night I study for anatomy and physiology which I have on Wednesday with clinical rotations in the afternoon. At night, I study for the orthopedic treatment exam which is on Friday. Thursday clinical rotations with a little bit of studying and here I usually swim. Friday, orthopedic treatment exam followed by an afternoon of clinical rotation until 9pm. At some point and time I find time to study for systemic pathology and systemic treatment exams which are both on Saturday. By the end of all that it's time for the weekend and I get to do it all again the following week.
Yes, we have an exam in EVERY subject in every class on every day. Each exam ranges from 30 to 100 questions and is always on a different section. It's tough to study for one thing then just as you're getting into the groove, you write the exam, do not so good to alright on it and then you have to move on to an other subject.
Bah! Tonight I am frusterated! I want to vent and so I did. Now I am going to sleep and tomorrow I am going to wake disturbingly early so I can study what I didn't get to study tonight. At least it'll be quiet tomorrow morning. Yay silence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, you sound like me in the MUA library. I have to admit though I am looking forward to being able to study at home with relatives to bug me instead of the people of the library. Hope your exams went well even without the intense studying that you needed!