Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Twelve

12. That's how many weeks are left until I graduate from UA!
Over lunch Maja and I were talking about what it will be like once we've graduated! Both of us have been in the program since August 2006 so we've done our time. We also know what it's like to take some time off. We were reminiscing of the days when we took time off and how we'd wake up happy and be happy all the time. So much could come our way and it was like water off a ducks back. We were unphased, unaffected and remained happy. We were also happy for no apparent reason. Our souls just smiled and in turn we felt lighter.
Though I am still happy (for the most part) I find myself having pep talks with myself in the morning (and sometimes at night... and sometimes at lunch and...). I'm always trying to psyche myself up for going to school and always having to be cheerier then I actually am. I also find that my temper is... well easily triggered. I find myself taking several deep breaths and holding back snarky comments. Sometimes I don't hold back and become a bit of a smart ass. For those who have been around during those times... sorry!
On the plus side, I've finally found my study groove. It took long enough but I have it now! I am actually looking forward to study for board exams because I have ample time to catch up on what I have missed. There was one morning last week where I got up, took my time, had breakfast, got ready, studied for 3 hours and then went to school. I got so much accomplished and because I wasn't panicking studying was a breeze (and dare I say fun). I think I am just fed up of having to show up for class.
12 more weeks....

No comments: