Saturday, February 28, 2009

Play time!


Just a couple more hours and it's the weekend! Yeah, it's 5am and I am already counting down to the weekend. I got up extra early to finish cleaning up for the arrival of the two little ones and my Auntie Mireille (they are staying in my room so it had to be child proofed). I also have a little exam today that I want to be all studied up for. I am quite stoked for this weekend because of the arrival of family and because I get to hang out with Boy. I'm also trying to get back into the study groove so hopefully that'll happen as well. Mind you that may not happen for an other week or so. I'll probably be too distracted by my little cousins and I'll be building forts, reading books, baking, going to the beach (in Winnipeg there's no Ocean.... so we get to go see the OCEAN :) and collect shells and stuff!) and all sorts of things that make being a kid fun!
Oh... my eye is better... ish. It no longer hurts a lot. It just hurts a little. There's bone pain lateral to my eye that can be felt in my ear and jaw. I think I am on the mend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tigeminal Neuralgia ?!? : P Glad you are feeling better and glad you are taking your cousins to the ocean. The pacific ocean was the first ocean I saw as well. Not too much ocean in Nebraska : )

Janelle said...

Ha ha not trigeminal neuralgia! it did cross my mind though :)