Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Brain sludge

Ack! Try studying when sick! It's the slowest process on the face of the planet! Ok maybe not the slowest but it sure feels like it. All these words tend to blend into one an other and all I can hear is the sloshing of my own brain.
Alright, it's not that bad. I've come up with a system... do an hour of A&P the lymphatic and immune system, followed by an hour of manual lymph drainage (completing notes to prep for review) and then an hour of case study research/case history question formulating and then repeat sequence. The only problem is that I tend to work faster with the things I enjoy doing. Then what'll I do? Procrastinate? Sounds like a likely option but I want to avoid that one :)
Ok time to continue with my case study... then maybe I'll go to bed :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bedtime is always a good solution when sick. I know I always would much rather get something done or sleep not half way doing both. Hope you are feeling better!