Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Smarter then the average bear!

Today I started my last term at Utopia Academy! I don't think it's really sunk in that this is my last term... I'm terribly excited though. I have returned to school with more determination then when I left... which is good because I was quite determined before I went for break. I am sure some of this will wear off because it's only the first day back but it's encouraging!
We got our marks back from some of the assignments and... I rock :P Yep! I am just going to toot my own horn for a while now because... hey I worked hard :) Out of 6 assignments/finals that were handed back to me I got 100% on three of them!! My lowest mark was 78% which isn't too shabby! I read over most of my work and at times I was amazed that I wrote what I did... Apparently I am really smart when I apply myself :P Some answers I read over and was like "wow I knew that?!" Ok enough horn tooting!
Time to do the laundry I didn't do last night, start on an assignment or two and work on organizing things for review!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*TOOT TOOT*

: D