Sunday, February 22, 2009

Birthday Cake!


In about a week, my two overly adorable cousins, Katarina (6) and Sophia (2) are coming over to spend some time with their aunt, uncle and cousins in Vancouver. This news is exciting enough as it is... but there's more. Little Sophia will be celebrating her third birthday here with us! What's even more exciting is that I got the go ahead to make her cake!!! My instructions are that it must be chocolate cake, the icing must be pink and there's got to be sprinkles! I think this will be the cutest, girliest cake I've ever seen/created. My mind's been racing and creating different masterpieces in my head. If I learnt something with the last cake is that if I can envision it, I can create it. Pictures to come... in about two weeks!

*Photo was taken last summer while camping in the Okanagan.

No comments: