Saturday, July 28, 2007

Takeoff for Winnipeg in 3 hours!


The best part is, I haven't even started packing! I am still doing laundry and tidying up. This is unusual for me because usually by this time I am already packed and ready to go. If not I have a list (yes, I am a list person) with everything should bring. I have neither now. I am really happy though because exams are over and I'm starting my two week break! Not only that, I'd ordered Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows from Amazon.ca and I was a bit afraid that I wouldn't get it in time. But today I picked it up from the post office (I don't know how to unmirror the image with my web cam). Now I'll have Harry Potter to read on the plane, I'm also going to bring my crocheting things and my driving book (gonna take the test to get my L when I come back). So I'll have enough things to keep me busy on the plane (if not I'll listen to my music on my iPod).
So the exams went well. I know I got 92% on my orthopedic treatment oral practical... AND I PASSED A&P!!!!!! Woo Hoo! I am so happy about that one! Anyways as for systemics I am sure I passed those exams as well. I finished up my schedule for next term and it looks like I'll be able to work. Before I fly off I am going to e-mail my resume to a few places.
Last night, Eric and I went to our first Salsa dance :) The Empire Landmark Hotel is putting on salsa nights every Friday night and last night was opening night. So yesterday we went for the two hours of lessons prior to the dance and then we danced a little. We danced a little because 1. I had eaten a pound of cherries with my friend Maggie prior to going and was feeling quite sick 2. There were too many people on the dance floor and I was tired of getting kicked and bumped into. We still had a great time though! Jarome and Christal (friends of Eric's) met up with us and though they had never salsaed before, they gave it a try and it looked as if they had a good time as well!
Well I best start packing! If I have a chance to write while in the Peg, I will. Though I might be too busy swatting mosquitoes :)

1 comment:

Frank said...

Hope you have a good trip! and enjoy the book, I heard it was good, but I wouldn't know since I haven't read any HP past #4. Hit me up when u get back and we can flip some tricks...i mean flip your camera.