Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Bonus Questions: It's all about being creative

Well last week we had a quiz in Systemic Treatment and the bonus question was the following:
Why are ocean tides so low and so high around the full moon?
My answer to this:
Because the moon is bright and with the brightness it causes an increase in activity of the animals in the ocean causing a large increase in the difference between high and low tides. It's as if the ocean is dancing in the moonlight.

Though my answer was completely wrong, I got my bonus mark! It just goes to show that sometimes you are rewarded for your creativity. Too bad I don't get rewarded for my creativity in multiple choice questions :)

Tomorrow I have a systemic treatment mid quarter exam and a orthopedic treatment quiz... so hopefully I'll be able to come up with something right. Lately I've been having trouble keeping up my grades... I guess that 90% this term won't happen... as long as I pass with 75% now I am happy.

Michelle is coming over tomorrow! I am so psyched!

No comments: