Monday, July 2, 2007

Perfection...

Well almost perfection... There's nothing better then crocheting, listening to good music and singing along. I know that sounds majorly corny but it's the simple things like that, that make me happy. And right now I am feeling at ease and at peace... quite the change from this afternoon. Soon I am going to dig up my old note pads and read the short stories / random writing that I did in grade 12 and after.
I pulled out my short story that I wrote in grade 12 earlier this week and read it over again. I was still impressed at my writing talent (though the story was a lot mushier then I remembered) however I think the story needs a bit of work. Anyways it's good to read old writing. I don't write that much anymore and really, I should. This blog is fun, but I want to start writing creatively again. We'll see if I can find the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.