Wednesday, July 11, 2007

2nd day of "gentle cleanse"

So today is day number 2 of Dr. Dawson's Gentle Cleanse and though it's a bit difficult not having any dairy or wheat... it's not that bad. Sure my regular diet takes a bit of editing but so far so good.
I must be feeling nervous about it or something like that because last night I dreamt that I was eating wheat and everyone was telling me to stop. Of course I didn't listen and my naturopath showed up dressed like the "nutrition police" and gave me shit for eating wheat.
Oh well... today I am going to Capers to pick up some things that I actually can eat. Also being I'm going to Uncle Steve and Auntie Marcy's for a BBQ I am going to have to bring what I can have.
Anyways it should be worth it in the long run... I've got a hunch that I am either allergic or have a sensitivity to either dairy or wheat (probably more so the wheat after a little experiment that I did). So we'll see how things go.
In other news: Minette was being freaking cute again this morning and this time I managed to have a camera near me... every morning she sits in front of her water dish and just looks at it. I've tried changing the water, adding more water but nothing really seems to work. Maybe she's trying to figure out how the water stays in (being her glass is clear because over the years she's developed an allergic reaction to plastic). I don't know but it sure is really cute!

2 comments:

Frank said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frank said...

That's so strange, because sometimes I like to sit and stare at a dish of water. :)