Friday, July 6, 2007

Sunny Day chasin the clouds away...


Funny how songs from your childhood still play over in your mind when you're an adult... :) Anyways ya can't go wrong with Sesame street.
The weather has been absolutely fantastic! For the past three days we've had clear blue sky (well a few wisps of clouds, nothing serious) and about 25 to 30 degree weather. This was perfect for my cousin's visit yesterday!
We met up around 3pm and I missed the second half of Orthopedic treatment (-1% for me tsk tsk). We then walked to the beach, stopping at Capers to pick up a few things for snack and dinner. We had such a lazy afternoon by the pool, it was fantastic! It was bizarre though because I started a cold yesterday and I just couldn't get over the oddness of laying on the beach and having sniffles. But sick or not, it was so nice to get to catch up with Michelle... I miss having her around.We made our way home but stopped by the Cupcake shop on Denman... now how cute is that shop? I mean it's ridiculously expensive for a cupcake but it's the novelty of going to a cupcake store that has JUST cupcakes and nothing else. Plus it's so pink and girly it's awesome!
We stopped by HMV to pick up the Cirque du Soleil Varekai DVD. Luckily we got the last one. Our plan was to watch Varekai because last year Michelle and I went to see it live. We made it through 1/2 of the DVD (not even) and we decided it was time for bed.
Well it's sad but Michelle is already gone :( Maybe I'll get to catch up with her on Sunday before she heads back to the Peg.
Tomorrow's going to be a good day because it's finally the day of the Underwear Affair. Our team, The Thunder Panties, has done an outstanding job at fundraising! We've reached our goal of $7 000. We're also going to look damn good in our uniforms! I'll have pics of those on Sunday.

No comments: