Monday, July 9, 2007

The Affair of the year!

Well the Underwear Affair 2007 has come and gone... Saturday July 7th we ran and walked in the streets of Vancouver parading our white underwear clad bodies with pride. The final count for team members was 11: Chera, Gillian, Susan, Pamela, Darla, Adam, Shira, Donna, Marguerite, Mum, and I. We all looked darn good in our uniform :) And though Adam was the only guy on the team, Dad and Eric were there to support us and take pictures.
With all of my other charity fund raiser things, they always seemed to happen when my parents were out of town and my boyfriend was working. So it was a real treat to have not only my parents but my boyfriend, Eric, there as well supporting me. That made the day even more special!
All in all this year's event was much more fun (had a better turn out) then last year! And yes, as you may have guessed, we're doing it all again next year! So if you'd like to join us (only $10 right now instead of $25) or donate check out our team page.
Again a HUGE thank you to everyone who donated and supported me throughout all of this! Without you I couldn't have done it!

No comments: