Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Soy cheese is like cat nip...


I've just found this out. I decided to be brave and try the soy cheddar cheese... now with my sensitivity to dairy, I've had to find replacements and this is one of them. I made myself some mac and cheese (creative, I know but quick and easy so I can get back to studying) and while I was eating it... my cat, Minette was pawing at me, climbing on me and mewing!
She'll usually make "puppy eyes" when someone is eating and sometimes she'll paw at your arm but it's always in a sweet, really cute way. Not this time though! I was like her jungle gym and she was on a quest for the ultimate cat treat. It was so weird. Finally I had to eat standing and put up with her trying to climb my leg (thank god she has no claws).
OK lunch break over, back to studying.

1 comment:

Frank said...

Haha, that's funny. Cat nip is seriously like kitty crack. Sometimes we give it to Tom's cat just to watch him go insane.