Sunday, March 4, 2007

Wheezer

Wheezer, that's me :P with my cold it's given me a nasty cough which is causing me to wheeze... Kinda makes me laugh cuz it's a constant reminder of my neglecting myself lately.
On the up side, I managed to write that stupid essay on lifelong learning. Wasn't easy though! I never got into the swing of things and ended up writing a not as good as I would have liked essay. Oh well hopefully my presentation will make up for it. I was very impressed at my presentation skills (they were hidden deep down inside somewheres).
I've also raised more then 50% for the Underwear Affair :) I might even have to bump up my goal to $1 500. That would be cool :) Anyways if you havn't already done so (and even if you have) check out my personal page.
http://va07.uncoverthecure.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1040&px=1008741
Otherwise there isn't much new to report. We celebrated Maggie's birthday yesterday and had a fabulous time! Section (3) is a really nice loungy/bar/restaurant type place with really good food! It was also kinda interesting to get to see everyone from highschool. Makes you realize that as much as you'd like to think that you've changed, you havn't. You just have more adventures under your belt. Speaking of adventures... 28 days to Maui :) Man I'm looking foreward to that trip :)
Anyways best get studying and best finish up my taxes (I am sure you can imagine how excited I am right now... my two favorite things... taxes and studying... in one oh so exciting night!)

No comments: