Sunday, March 25, 2007

Renovations & Studying

Probably not the best combination. Mum and Dad started renovating the house last week and they have been ripping up flooring and hammering in this and that... it's quite the mess around here. Finals are here and as always I've left things a little bit at the last minute. By a little I mean a lot. I always assume that I can study for a class in no time at all... but then half the day goes by and I'm less then 1/4 done!
Anyways now I am stressing because my notes aren't printing (yep I should know better then to trust on technology... it ALWAYS fails when you need it). I try not to stress though because stressing doesn't achieve anything (except for anxiety).
I took it easy last night and went to my first ever Giants game... that was a lot of fun, except for the fact that we lost. I was there with Adam, Rish and Rish's son. Man what a cute kid! It was nice to hang out with Rish as well. I'd only met her for a short period of time. Was grouchy all night... this made the evening a little less enjoyable.
Well I'm still fiddling with the printer/computer combo hoping that something will materialize out of my efforts soon enough. I'll write when I take my next break or if I have anything interesting to say.

No comments: