Monday, March 19, 2007

2 weeks have gone by

Well this is how we left it... "you call me when you want, but please call me at least once every two weeks...." it's been two weeks and no phone call. He says he loves me and thinks that someday we'll be together... but actions speak louder then words hunny... No matter how much shit one's going through, a phone call never killed them. I think if ever we are to get back together he's gonna really have to show me that he wants to be with me.
All this time I'm sitting here and hurting and he's off doing what ever he does... I'm just about fed up... I feel very disrespected but it's so hard when you love someone. Sometimes that gets in the way and you take more abuse then you should. I know that as soon as he calls my tough front will go away and I'll turn into the feeblest kitten! It fucking sucks! I need to grow some balls...
Fuck this sucks, I just want to go hide until everything goes away... or at least until I go to Maui. Yeh fuck this shit I am not going to study anymore tonight I am going to bed.

No comments: