Tuesday, March 20, 2007

First Day of Spring

Today was the first day of spring and dispite the cool weather, the sunshine was out and vancouver shone in all it's beauty.
It's so nice to see the sunshine again. It's been gone for too long (that's what you get when you live in Vancouver)... On my way home from school I was actually happy to take the bus home. I sat there like a sunflower with my face turned up towards the sun and with closed eyes I just basked in the beauty of it all. For a while I forgot about the pain that I have been feeling inside and I almost forgot about the sore throat that showed up this morning. Of course that's the way it's got to be... exams are coming up and really all I need now is for things to go smoothly for two weeks (preferably 3... I don't want shit to hit the fan when I am in Maui either... but lets not ask for too much) but looks like someone has other plans.
Anyways it's 9 and I am already in bed... maybe an early night will be enough to scare this itchy throat.

No comments: