Sunday, March 11, 2007

Uneventful

Well here we are, it's the weekend again and it's almost 6pm and I havn't started studying yet. Seems like there's a pattern here... Though today's only my first day of the weekend (I go to school saturdays but not on mondays) I havn't achieved much. This morning I went and tried this new Yoga place (Yoga in Daily Life) and I wasn't overly impressed. The majority of the course was spent laying on a matt (not mine it was the places' and it stank like feet) breathing and meditating. I've got too many ants in my pants to stay still for that long and ended the class exhausted.
It was nice though because I got to go with Chera and afterwards we went for a yummy breakfast at Locus... so all in all it was well worth it. It was good to catch up with Chera too. I hadn't talked to her since... probably before christmas.
I got home, had a nap, took over laundry (mum's sick... I told her to rest while I take care of laundry... she's now out with dad shopping for things to renovate the kitchen with... damn mothers never stay still! Even when they're sick... oh well love em anyways) and tidied up my room. I also made some morning glory muffins and healthied them up by putting less sugar - a cup less - and adding bran, nuts, raisins, carrots an other random goodies. The best part is, there's no oil or butter or margarine in these! It's apple sauce (how that works, I don't know but it tastes good and it's less fatty... yay!). I was tidying my desk (can't study at a cluttered work space) but I got side tracked and here I am now.
I've really got to bust ass though cuz this week I have 1 quiz and two mid quarter exams... it's not like last week which was 1 final, 1 mid term, 1 mid quarter and 1 quiz (I passed all of them except 1... I got 70% - 75% is a pass). I also really have to get going on my assignments too! BAH! I hate end of term! Well I best get to work cuz things won't get done on their own!

No comments: