Monday, March 12, 2007

Dream & A Good Day

No, I didn't dream that I had a good day... I actually did :) I can't remember when the last time was that I had a good day. I've had ok days and meh days but no good days... not since Paul and I broke up (or went on break...).
Funny enough though, it started with a really messed up dream that had me rather perplexed. I dreamt that I was pregnant with Paul's child and being things were/are rocky, we were debating what we should do with it. Being I was quite far along, abortion was not an option... it was more should we give it up for adoption or what... It was one of those dreams where you wake up and it seemed real. It took me a while to look around and look at myself to realize that it was just a dream and I wasn't pregnant. The relationship troubles however, are still real.
I think all of this stemmed from yesterday's conversation with Chera about how I was a porker when I came back from Australia and there was this one picture, a profile shot of me, and I looked rather pregnant. Paul also came up in our conversation... Chera couldn't believe that Paul and I weren't together... also mum mentionned him while I was making desert (which had nutmeg in it... mum said she had be putting cinnamon in it lately because Paul was sensitive to nutmeg...). So I guess while I was sweet dreaming, my mind put those two bits together and made a dream. Really now I don't mind it that much, because this is the only time I get to see Paul and even feel like I am with him. It freaking sucks being in this limbo. I wish I knew if we were together or not. But I understand that he needs time to figure things out and quite honestly, I am in NO rush to move on any time soon. It's not as if I am going to date other guys. Not only am I not interested because I just want to be with Paul, but starting a new relationship will just distract me from my studies (when really this should be my focus... only 18 more months left to go!).
So yeah the rest of my day was good... It was sunny so I am sure that was a great contributor. I managed to get my notes finished for Nutrition class 2 and for Systemic Orthopedic Pathology class 7 & 8 - it takes about an hour to 3 to study for each class... I also finished up my laundry and dusted. I decided to treat myself and see if I could find a beach dress for Maui. I did, along with a swim suit top and two tank tops. I found shoes that I like but decided to sleep on it and see if tomorrow I still want to get them... When you're broke, you REALLY have to think about everything you spend money on.
I ended up losing my wallet and realizing it only after I was at the skytrain station on my way to my Naturopath appointment. I ran like I'd never ran before and managed get my wallet from a girl that was comming out of the women's washroom. In the end I was late for my appointment and it was only 30 minutes long (which sucked cuz I know how frusterating it can be when people are late). Anyways I guess life has to keep me in check and a day can't go by when some shitty thing doesn't happen to me... but right now I don't really care. It was sunny today, I found a dress that I'd been looking for and I lost 3 pounds since last week... so it's a good day. Hopefully tomorrow will be just as good, if not better.

No comments: