Tuesday, March 27, 2007

After Tonight

After tonight is tomorrow but it's also a damn good song from Justin Nozuka. I just got his CD and it hasn't left my CD player. Sure really I should be studying but I studied more then I should have for the A&P exam and I can't manage to fit one more thing in my brain today.
I couldn't sit through systemic orthopedic pathology so I went and studied for A&P for 3 hours before the exam. I studied through lunch and was ready at one but then our teacher was delayed (he always is... but he was delayed by an hour this time). I took the time to do some contrast arm baths to help my aching wrists and elbows (from writing so much and propping myself up while studying) and listened to Snow Patrol. I am sure this helped more then an hour's worth of studying. I brought myself down and was able to focus on the exam when I got it. 100 questions and an hour and a half later I was finished. I have NEVER spent that much time on an exam! I have mixed feelings with how I did... I am pretty sure I passed but whether I achieved my 90% I'll have to wait and see until tomorrow.
Tomorrow I have Manual Skills and Therapeutic Exercise written final... I feel pretty confidant about them, but I'll still wake up at 5am to get some review in.
Less then 5 days to Maui, I have to keep my mind on that. Slowly I am packing (well setting things aside) and this reminds me that I am almost there. Anyways sleep time now, I am knackered!

No comments: