Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Caught with my pants down

Well today was an OK day... I managed to swing an 100% on my Systemic Orthopedic Pathology quiz... and I also bought the shoes that I wanted (I'll post a pic when I figure out how to) and pants for clinic.
At afternoon break I went to get my lunch when I found out that someone ate it! Not only did they eat it but they took my tupperware! Anyways I was NOT impressed. I mean you'd think people would have grown up enough to know that stealing other people's food is not very nice.
Then this afternoon, I was on my way home piled high with stuff (binder, flowers - for my yoga teacher from mum & I, coffee mug & keys) and had my backpack hanging on one shoulder. As I was getting off the bus, my trusty belt decides to come undone... normally that's ok cuz my pants can hold on their own but today this was a problem... see form last spring I've lost enough weight so that my pants are a little on the loose side... and by a little, I mean fall off my ass a little. So here I was 1/2 way off the bus with my pants around my ankles no hands to pull them up and my pink little thong attracting gazes like a flashing red light. Eventually I was able to pull my pants up... Funny enough though, I wasn't embarrassed... I guess doing the Underwear Affair got me used to being in my panties in public... It was just shocking... and cold.
Well tonight I gotta study... I have an exam tomorrow and I don't think I can fly by the seat of my pants on this one... so I best hop to it...

No comments: