Thursday, January 22, 2009

The right direction...

So to continue with that thought of going back to Winnipeg... I canceled my trip to Maui and I now have a nice credit with AirCanada. I decided that I didn't want to go to Maui for the 6th time. Especially if it's on my own. I would much rather spend that travel money on an other trip... like say South America!! Or Winnipeg... Honestly, I think I'll be heading to Winnipeg before I find myself in SA. Though SA is tempting, the Peg can be done over the four months where I will be studying for boards. A quick flight over and I'll find myself putt putting along on a tractor, in a field, watching the sun go down and the sky light up with a zillion stars! Ah the farm... I love it!
So for now there's no carrot at the end of the stick. No nice tropical beaches awaiting my arrival. No waves waiting to be body surfed and beer to be drank on the lanai. Maybe I'll just be satisfied with knowing that I busted ass in this program and graduating is my reward... ha ha doubt it :P I want to travel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really like that pic!! Keep taking care of yourself and writing these wonderful posts!