Thursday, January 22, 2009

25 things

A couple of days ago I got tagged by jhawke to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. Having been busy for the beginning of my break I put it off... I also didn't know whether I could actually come up with 25 random things. But hey! I am winding down from my ultra productive day (went for a Nexus interview, went to work, cleaned the washroom, bedroom, kitchen, living room, polished my boots and did laundry... I feel so domesticated!) so I figured why the heck not? They're in no particular order, it's just the first thing that comes to mind.

  1. I play with my hair when I am tired. I've done this since I've been a little girl.
  2. I used to be terrified of water. So much so that Mom and Dad would only wash my hair once a week and they'd even have to have Uncle Steve come over to work the Bert and Ernie puppets so that the neighbours wouldn't call childservices because it sounded like I was being beaten.
  3. I blast the tunes, sing and dance while cooking or baking.
  4. I am proud to be a french frog.
  5. My life goal is to be a Mommy.
  6. I just got Twitter.
  7. I still have my teddy bears from when I was a little girl. Hugs (a brown bear) and Kisses (a panda).
  8. I quite like Andrea Bocelli's music.
  9. I have a crush on Thomas Haas.
  10. Despite being a cheesy person, I don't like chick flicks because they make me too sentimental.
  11. I've come to the realization that I haven't backpacked properly for almost 5 years (feb 15th) and that makes me feel like I can no longer call myself a backpacker.
  12. "oh be joyful, cuz that shit spreads"
  13. I am reading a girly book at the moment... but find that it makes me too mushy so I read a thriller at the same time... which balances me out.
  14. "When in doubt, show up early. Think less. Feel more. Ask once. Give thanks often. Expect the best. Appreciate everything. Never give up." From Jhawke. Very well put.
  15. 15 + 11 = 26... my favorite number. I wonder if it's because I am also born on the 26th.
  16. I just got the pink redone in my hair. It keeps catching me off guard... it's so bright!
  17. I scraped my knee for the first time since I was 7 or 8 just a couple of days ago... and I forgot how much it sucks! I keep hitting it!
  18. I keep having to remind myself to read the lymphatic chapter and to do my journaling before school starts up again.
  19. I am looking forward to finding a relationship where I feel like an equal.
  20. This youtube video has been on my tabs for the past week...
  21. My favorite thing to do is to go to Granville island for fresh ingredients then come home and cook with a glass of wine in my hand.
  22. I am proud of who I have become.
  23. Wombats are my favorite animals.
  24. I would like to have a skunk as a pet... I'd name him Pepe :)
  25. I can go to bed now!

No comments: