Sunday, January 25, 2009

Looking forward to continuing education!!

I just found a couple of courses on Certified Infant Massage Teacher Training and Certified Pediatric Massage Training! They're offering these courses in Vancouver and Seattle in March of this year... I got all excited and was about to sign up... I then looked at the price. $650 for one class and 450 for the other. Eeeeppp! So I am going to save this for later :P but I am really looking forward to taking continuing education courses in pregnancy. Maybe I will take the doula course as well.
After the pregnancy work that we did in class, I was a little bit scared off. It was awkward and I was clumsy. I was frustrated that I wasn't able rock the treatment. My nerves got in the way. It was a humbling experience. I've treated a couple of pregnant ladies since then and I've gained some confidence. It's like all things. It comes with practice.
There are so many possibilities for the future... it's terribly exciting. I just want to be done with my board exams so that I can start either travelling or working... or working and travelling :)

No comments: