Sunday, January 11, 2009

Feeling like a narcoleptic


I am barely capable to keep my eyes open... the only thing keeping me awake at this moment is the flashing lights of the translink supervisor van. It's helping out an electric bus who lost it's antennae. Despite this feeling of burning eyes, I trudge on. I've studied for a good portion of today going from one coffee shop to an other with nothing but a dinner break in between. Dreams of Maui and driving down the coast to San Diego drift through my mind when it's not occupied with the endless amount of pathologies or of bylaws. Ack. Can't complain though, I am happy to be in the position I am in. I don't think I've ever been so relaxed about finals EVER! It's a good feeling to have.

*photo taken by my mac, while studying Bylaws in Starbucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i *love* this post and photo. it really speaks to your drive and desire and... right at the end, your great attitude!

i hope it's not too rainy or grey up there these days. cherry blossoms are just around the corner. : D

keep up the good work! and good luck!